Thursday, April 19, 2012

A Long Hair Love Story...Beauty Confessions



I've a confession to admit...I have always been a long hair gal.
Although I like to chop and change there's one thing I always covet eventually...









Any guesses? A little more to play with, braid with and pile up on your head. Even swing off over a jetty if you feel the need... 





I was a little lost in my long hair fantasy...but then... I saw the dreamy vintage wedding of James & Aubrey from Bleubird Vintage and I was hooked...







If you haven't seen this wedding and you're a romantic lover of vintage perfection - click here and get ready to swoon.. 



That was it...confession time -  
I had to get that long, gorgeous hair,

But shhh don't tell!



I'm LOVING my new brunette long locks!

If  you're hearts a flutter thinking your hair deserves a little extra glamour
 check out PARKSEBEL hair extensions at Kooshka Hair in Mooloolaba, Sunshine Coast. A BIG thank you to the sassy Daniella Saville & ubercute Joshua Walker for fulfilling my latest hair dream!




I guess I have a penchant for the dramatic..see me take the plunge from Platinum Blonde to Brunette thanks to Team Kooshka in the post A Dramatic Makeover - Well if it's good enough for Angelina

For your own hair love story call Kooshka Hair on 5444 7715 or visit them at 1/20 Brisbane Rd, Mooloolaba.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...